- Preparing for Instructions 5 – Experiential Learning 13/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 4 – Cognitive Science of Learning 05/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 3 – Motivation 26/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 2 – Creating a Positive Learning Environment 21/02/2016
- Skype call with my learning partner Richard! 09/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 1 – Characteristics of Adult Learners 07/02/2016
- Trends in Adult Education – Use of the 21st Century Technology in Adult Education – MOOC 06/02/2016
- My learning partner’s blog 25/01/2016
- TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY 17/01/2016
- A bit about me 17/01/2016
sscvccblog on TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
"Jelena's photos" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Hi all, A link to my learning partner’s (Richard Lindberg) blog is: https://rclindberg.wordpress.com/
Knowing that the advances in technology in the 21st century allowed an increased access to various issues to a wide (and growing) consumer base, it is not surprising to learn that Food safety and Food security became the hot … Continue reading