- Preparing for Instructions 5 – Experiential Learning 13/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 4 – Cognitive Science of Learning 05/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 3 – Motivation 26/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 2 – Creating a Positive Learning Environment 21/02/2016
- Skype call with my learning partner Richard! 09/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 1 – Characteristics of Adult Learners 07/02/2016
- Trends in Adult Education – Use of the 21st Century Technology in Adult Education – MOOC 06/02/2016
- My learning partner’s blog 25/01/2016
- TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY 17/01/2016
- A bit about me 17/01/2016
sscvccblog on TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
"Jelena's photos" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
UNDERSTANDING AND FACILITATING EXPERIENCE-BASED LEARNING IN ADULT EDUCATION: THE FOURthought MODEL This would be my last blog in a series of Preparing for Instructions for PIDP 3100. This has been an enlightening journey through the theories of adult learning, which … Continue reading
Mythical Retention Data & The Corrupted Cone Wow!!! How often do you attend the training session in which the trainer bombards you with the information that you know is bogus? Not once, but twice, during the last Friday’s training session … Continue reading