- Preparing for Instructions 5 – Experiential Learning 13/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 4 – Cognitive Science of Learning 05/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 3 – Motivation 26/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 2 – Creating a Positive Learning Environment 21/02/2016
- Skype call with my learning partner Richard! 09/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 1 – Characteristics of Adult Learners 07/02/2016
- Trends in Adult Education – Use of the 21st Century Technology in Adult Education – MOOC 06/02/2016
- My learning partner’s blog 25/01/2016
- TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY 17/01/2016
- A bit about me 17/01/2016
sscvccblog on TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
"Jelena's photos" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: About
It is not that often that I have a chance to talk to someone as deeply immersed in the oil world as my learning partner Richard is. Well, even though he came out of the oil industry to pursue a … Continue reading
Hi all, A link to my learning partner’s (Richard Lindberg) blog is: https://rclindberg.wordpress.com/