- Preparing for Instructions 5 – Experiential Learning 13/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 4 – Cognitive Science of Learning 05/03/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 3 – Motivation 26/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 2 – Creating a Positive Learning Environment 21/02/2016
- Skype call with my learning partner Richard! 09/02/2016
- Preparing for Instructions 1 – Characteristics of Adult Learners 07/02/2016
- Trends in Adult Education – Use of the 21st Century Technology in Adult Education – MOOC 06/02/2016
- My learning partner’s blog 25/01/2016
- TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY 17/01/2016
- A bit about me 17/01/2016
sscvccblog on TRENDS IN FOOD SAFETY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
"Jelena's photos" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: Trends
A MOOC (massive open online course) is defined as “an online course aimed at unlimited participation and open access via the web…. many MOOCs provide interactive user forums to support community interactions among students, professors, and teaching assistants (TAs)” (Wikipedia, … Continue reading